Global Emergency Group Subject Matter Experts are knowledgeable about humanitarian issues and crises occurring around the world today. We can provide a further analysis of context on the ground after an event or crisis, as well as share our insights with members of the press.
Because we promise our clients that their organization’s data will be kept confidential, GEG cannot talk publicly about specific client assignments without the client’s permission. However, we are pleased to share the expertise of our people and the intellectual capital of our firm as appropriate.
What We Cover
- Understanding of current humanitarian action and crises globally
- Immediate needs within first 24 hours with contextual understanding
- Potential challenges and events that can aggravate situations
- Technical expertise in sector areas such as logistics, shelter, food, etc
- Geopolitical trends
- Operational knowledge of coordination challenges facing response
- Analysis of current context and likely ways in which the crisis may evolve
- Security and safety environment
- Panel experts for world conferences
- Guest speaking for universities or specific courses as Subject Matter Expert
FOR MEDIA INQUIRIES ONLY, CONTACT:
Director, Resources, Communications & Special Projects
+353 87 4615608
For all career-related and internship questions, please visit the Careers section of our web site.
Interested in learning more? contact us today.